Total Pageviews

Monday 19 August 2013

BlanqCanvas Designs



 
His name is  Tshepiso Mogotsi, a  young man full of ambition. He is a fashion designer, an individual who loves everything fashion orientated. 
He doesn't see fashion as just clothes but an art form where one can express their inner ideas, and bring them to life.
 

 



"My vision for  BlanqCanvas, Is to empower women through my clothes, I want a woman to wear my creation effortlessly and must be comfortable, as they will spend their day in their outfit. My brand overall is inspired by the Japanese way of life, finding  your yin/ yang balance at all times.
 Yang : BOLD,COURAGEOUS & INDEPENDENT.
Yin: RECEPTIVE,GENTLE,COMPASSIONATE,CONNECTED &CREATIVE." As Tshepy explains.

Your Mission
"I want  women to be able to walk in a room, hold their heads high, keep moving rather than giving up and curling in a ball, knowing that her blanqcanvas outfit will command respect! No matter what she's feeling inside, on the outside its all about projecting confidence and a fantastic posture. I want her to find herself through my clothes, get her own style whilst in a blanqcanvas dress, I'm giving them tools to be able to dress themselves, it must be effortless but still looks like she was sown into it, making her feel opulent."

 
 


A blanqcanvas women is a........ brave hearted and strong independent
women, she is assertive and  unapologetic yet graceful and Sophisticated. She can’t be put in a box, in terms of her fashion style, she’s very eclectic, but still remains true to her strong edgy yet elegant self.

Its all about finding your yin/yang and blanqcanvas achieves it.


  

 
 
 
My motivation....... I want to wake up every single morning, knowing somewhere in the world, I have put a smile on a woman's face, knowing I have made her feel elegant, strong and comfortable. I'm expanding my wings like a butterfly coming out of a cocoon. I love what I do, sleepless night and all, its all worth it.
I'm an artist and my clothes are my canvas, waiting to be seen by everyone...
 
 
 



 


 
If you would like to be dressed by BlanqCanvas, follow them on twitter, call or email.
 
Twitter: @tshepYfab
Tel: 0828124661
 








 
 
 

 










No comments: