Total Pageviews

Friday 16 August 2013

I Am Phenomenal Woman

Last night we attended a dinner in celebration of women. A first of many.
The event was held at President Hotel in Bloemfontein by Hamba Nathi Travel and Tourism.

I feel blessed and honored to have been surrounded by such beautiful beings, inside and out..... Business women, entertainers, motivational speakers and best of all Mothers!

Our program director was Kgopedi oa namane, beautiful, energetic, spirit filled and loving. These are just a few traits that describe the type of person she is.

I am grateful to not have passed this opportunity to be motivated and inspired by our speakers. I will not go into details about the event, however thank Mme Palesa Rantsoareng, a new mother I have found. Aus Kgopedi oa namane, an inspiration indeed to succeed, a woman who showed us that its ok to not be strong at times, as women we always try to put on a fisard that we are strong even though we may not be at times.

Lastly I would like to thank my mother, Mme Rosaline Sebolao. I am proud to call you my mother, mentor and friend. You have instilled so much knowledge and wisdom in us, I walk tall because of you and the opportunities you have given us to find ourselves, build our characters and create our own paths in life. For that we are grateful.

It give me great pleasure to honor my mothers and mentors while they still in existence. Without women where would we be? Thank you for your hard work, your love,wisdom and protection.
God has blessed you to be a blessing,and that you are.

Words of encouragement from Aus Kgopedi......
Love and Light to the women whos name is dragged through the mud just so you can feel good about yourself,
Love and Light to the woman who does not know what hardship is because they never experienced it,
Love and Light to the woman who has decided to stay true to herself and to walk in her truth, hard as it may be,
Love and Light to the woman who had an abortion and stil feels guilt till this day,
Love and Light to the young woman who has to be a mother to her siblings because her parents are not around anymore
Love and Light to you all women.

A piece to remember

Phenomenal Woman 


Pretty women wonder where my secret lies.
I'm not cute or built to suit a fashion model's size 
But when I start to tell them,
They think I'm telling lies.
I say,
It's in the reach of my arms,
The span of my hips, 
The stride of my step, 
The curl of my lips. 
I'm a woman
Phenomenally.
Phenomenal woman
That's me.

Happy Woman's Month.







No comments: