Total Pageviews

Thursday 31 May 2012

STR8UP with SK

Helloooo Angels. Its been too long since we have blogged, forgive us for the silence, we are back now and back with a BANG!! (^^,)

We hope you've missed us *blushes*
We bring you a young gentleman that has recently graced our screens with his lovely presence. Mr Sthembiso Khoza himself, best known as SK but to us he will always be Sthe LOL. This interview has been long overdue and we apologise once again for the silence.

Enjoy xoxo


Apart from Mzansi Rides....

I'm the field presenter for Ventertainment on Vuzu TV, I'm also currently shooting a show in Europe. Sorry I'm not allowed to say what it is at the moment,but I will keep you posted. I also host a show called STR8 UP on TransAfrica Radio every saturday between 5-8pm. And I host big events(Lil Wayne Concert In DBN).
My first Love is...




Music(Singing and performing live)currently working on my album,but I love all the work I do...My motto in life is "Love what you do and do what you love"
How was your London eperience?...
 I realized 1st of all what great weather we have in South - Africa because it was raining and cold almost everyday and it was suppose to have been spring,I'd love to pick the infrastructure(Public Transport), there its so fast and easy to use. Especially having it run 24hours,I really think their style is just the same as ours. We have our fashion on point in SA,they love black people which was a bonus for me.

Where can we hear you sing...
Well I sing all the time,driving,in the mall,shower,walking in the streets,gym...like everywhere hey,but on a serious level. I will release my music soon,its time.
Being a Radio Dj on TransAfrica How is it going?...
Its going really well,I'm learning a lot being on radio. So different from TV,your voice carries you more then your looks and I love that(you could be naked in studio but sound good)LOL,I work with 3 co-hosts Naz Who does our Country Shuttle,Mzee does our Movie Reviews and Linda does Entertainment News(Local and Internaional) and I run the show(obviously) and do all the interviews and music selection.


A model for PALSEHomme...
It was an amazing yet scary feeling too,I mean it was SA fashion week. But one of the best moments this year,never thought I'd walk a ramp since I am short. But I was told I have a models body(don't know about that) so that's why I was picked for it. Yes I actually wear a lot of Palse Homme to events and parties.

Future Plans....
I really want to get back into acting again(yeah that's right,I use to do theatre before) so I'd like to spread my horizons and do a soapie,drama or series. Most of all a movie.
                                            



                     


That is all Ladies and Gents (^^,) hope you enjoyed invading Sk's life just a little bit LOL, I know I did. Follow him on twitter to get to know what he is busy with and interrogate him about where he will be performing and the release date of his album. @SKcoza.

Salutations beautiful people. xoxo

No comments: